- SPACE EFFICIENT: The UltraMax Water Dispenser holds 18 cups or 1.13 gallons of water, making it great for families and fits neatly on countertops and refrigerator shelves with a modern, slim design. Height 10.47"; Width 5.67"; Length/Depth 14.37"; Weight 3 pounds
- REDUCES LEAD: The BPA-Free Longlast filter is certified by WQA to reduce 99% of lead, chlorine (taste and odor), cadmium, mercury, benzene, asbestos and more found in tap water for cleaner, great tasting water. *Contaminants reduced may not be in all users' water
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: An electronic indicator indicates when it's time to replace your Longlast filters, which last 6 months. That's 3x longer compared to PUR Lead Reduction 40 gallon filter life and Zerowater 15 gallon filter life
- INSTANT POUR: This large, 18 cup filtered water dispenser has a spigot that makes pouring easy. With the flip top lid, refilling is a breeze
- BPA REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita Longlast Filter can replace 900 standard 16 oz. water bottles. You'll stay hydrated, save money, and reduce plastic wasteFree
Release Date: 01-05-2018
Details: Drink healthier, great-tasting water with this BPA free Brita 18 Cup UltraMax Water Dispenser. The extra large capacity makes this water filtration system perfect for busy families, sports teams and offices, while a new, sleek, space efficient design allows for convenient storage. A flip top lid makes refilling a breeze. Plus, just a glance at the filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita water filter. This filtered water dispenser comes with 1 water filter and delivers great tasting water in every pour.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 13.7 x 6.1 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Because our items are made to order and, for the most part, custom made, orders must be canceled within 24 hours of purchase. After this time, it is very likely we've already begun to make your item(s).
Items will ship the most cost-effective method, via UPS, FedEx or USPS by either First Class mail, Priority Mail or Parcel Post. All items will be protected to minimize damage during shipping. Once an item leaves our possession, Plush cannot be responsible for damage during shipping. You may purchase insurance and tracking at an additional cost. Please message me for those details.
Shipping times vary from state to state. If you require expedited shipping, please select that option at checkout. Weather and other delays are out of our control once packages leave us, so please plan accordingly if you have an event or deadline (especially during the winter months). Refunds for shipping or items that are not delivered within the time frame given by USPS or that you do not receive although tracking information shows delivered, will not be given UNLESS you've paid for Express or other guaranteed services which USPS refunds.
If you wish to purchase insurance for your item(s), please message me prior to placing your order.
Because our items are custom made, we cannot accept returns. However, if you receive your item and it is either incorrect or damaged, please contact us directly and we will correct the mistake and/or send a replacement.
Please be sure to read all information prior to making a purchase and convo me if you have any questions at all before committing to an order with Plush.
In the unlikely event an item is returnable (owner must approve), a refund will be issued once the item is received back and in the same condition it was received by the customer. We do not issue refunds on shipping costs.