- CONTROL PAINT FLOW: Fully adjustable pressure to give you ultimate control of paint flow for any project size
- SPRAY PAINT UNTHINNED: Stainless Steel Piston Pump allows you to spray paint unthinned at high pressure
- SPRAY DIRECTLY FROM PAINT BUCKET: Flexible suction tube allows you to spray directly from a 1 or 5 gallon paint bucket
- SPRAY MORE PROJECTS EACH YEAR: Annual use recommendation is up to 125 gallons per year
- FAST AND EASY CLEAN-UP: Power Flush Adapter connects to a garden hose for fast and easy cleaning
- IDEAL FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR PROJECTS: Can support up to 75 ft. of paint hose giving you extra reach for your projects
- CONTINUOUS SPRAYING: RAC IV Switch Tip allows you to reverse the tip when clogged to keep you spraying
- VOLTAGE: 110 volts
Details: The Graco Project Series sprayers make it easy for avid DIY homeowners and handymen to power through small to midsize jobs with speed and finesse. DIY homeowners and handymen get cost-efficient, high-speed performance with the Magnum X5. These sprayers are ideal for painting all types of indoor projects, or tackle outdoor projects like decks, siding, fences or small homes. Includes SG2 Metal Spray Gun, RAC IV 515 Switch Tip, 25 ft. Duraflex paint hose, Pump Armor storage fluid, PowerFlush adapter, Quick Start-Up Guide and Operation Manual.
Package Dimensions: 18.8 x 15.0 x 13.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Because our items are made to order and, for the most part, custom made, orders must be canceled within 24 hours of purchase. After this time, it is very likely we've already begun to make your item(s).
Items will ship the most cost-effective method, via UPS, FedEx or USPS by either First Class mail, Priority Mail or Parcel Post. All items will be protected to minimize damage during shipping. Once an item leaves our possession, Plush cannot be responsible for damage during shipping. You may purchase insurance and tracking at an additional cost. Please message me for those details.
Shipping times vary from state to state. If you require expedited shipping, please select that option at checkout. Weather and other delays are out of our control once packages leave us, so please plan accordingly if you have an event or deadline (especially during the winter months). Refunds for shipping or items that are not delivered within the time frame given by USPS or that you do not receive although tracking information shows delivered, will not be given UNLESS you've paid for Express or other guaranteed services which USPS refunds.
If you wish to purchase insurance for your item(s), please message me prior to placing your order.
Because our items are custom made, we cannot accept returns. However, if you receive your item and it is either incorrect or damaged, please contact us directly and we will correct the mistake and/or send a replacement.
Please be sure to read all information prior to making a purchase and convo me if you have any questions at all before committing to an order with Plush.
In the unlikely event an item is returnable (owner must approve), a refund will be issued once the item is received back and in the same condition it was received by the customer. We do not issue refunds on shipping costs.